jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

NEW (YORK)

NEW (YORK)

As evidenced in the title I've got a fresh NEW.
As usual at this time of the year, I will spend the coolest days far from home and now it's time to The Big Apple
This latest weeks I've been super busy and I really need to avoid myself, now I am in Barcelona, preparing lots of things and working as much as I can, as well.
So, at the end of this week I'll be in London and I'll go to New York from there.
I so exited about this trip. I hope to enjoy this city eat this time and weather.
I will have the honor of seeing the Rockefeller Center chrismas tree lighting.
For sure I will be so happy and I will make some photoshooting work...
All news and reviews on my instagram (@theawakingofstyle).
Stay tuned.


Como digo en el titulo, tengo una noticia fresca.
Como vengo haciendo hace unos años, los días mas fríos del año los pasaré fuera de casa y esta vez el lugar elegido es La Gran Manzana.
Estas semanas han sido un no parar y la verdad es que necesito desconectar, ahora mismo estoy en Barcelona preparando muchas cosas y también trabajando todo lo que puedo.
Así que, a final de semana me voy ya para Londres y de ahí a NEW YORK.

Tengo muchas ganas de disfrutar de esta ciudad en esta época del año.
Voy ha tener el honor de ver el encendido de luces del Rockefeller Center que inaugura la navidad en Nueva York.
Espero disfrutar mucho y hacer algún trabajo editorial que otro.
Tendréis muchas noticias en mi instagram (@theawakingofstyle).
Así que seguid conectados.




No hay comentarios: